Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hack Yourself

I love the new geeky self-help how-tos. And since I'm catching up on my reading of 43 Folders, I have quite a few of those to post today.

I'm spending most of my days "hacking" stuff, from the dirty work of getting computer stuff to work, to the meta-level of planning out tasks and deliverables. So this style of writing appeals to me. When it looks like my to-do list, it's easy to make it part of my to-do list.

Here's a good, quick read on letting go of your obstacles and making room for yourself.

Bloodletters - Hack Yourself
Link

1 Comments:

Track comments(item)
Blogger nomadichermit said...

reminds me of a blog entry i've been meaning to write for a while now. better git to crackin'...

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

1 Comments:

Blogger nomadichermit said...

reminds me of a blog entry i've been meaning to write for a while now. better git to crackin'...

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home